No MotoGP this weekend in Qatar...but

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
due to the Corona Virus

but they are running Moto 2 and Moto 3 races since those squads were already at the track.

An American rider named Joe Roberts just set a new all time Moto 2 lap record around the Losail track in FP-1.
 
Thread starter
Well, after the 3 Free Practices, Joe Roberts has the top combined time. Qualifying later today.

May have a reason to watch Moto 2 this season and cheer for this young American.
 
I'm stoked NBC? just picked up the series. It only used to be on Bein Sports which I don't get. I watched the Phillip Island race a couple weeks back with my family. I was thrilled how excited my toddler was to watch it (he LOVES my bikes, obsessed with anything bike related. Vroom Vroom he says.). He was absolutely lit up much to the horror of his mother!

Looking forward to getting back into the series. It's been years since I've followed closely.
 
Thread starter
Joe Roberts first American to take a pole for a GP race (tomorrow) in 10 years.
 
Wish I could figure out how to watch. Supposedly on NBC Sports but can’t find it on that channel on the Roku.
 
I'm sorry there's no premier class. It's the only one they show on free-to-air TV and I won't have cable because I'm too stingy to pay for it and because I'd have to get it from New Corp. So there's no Moto2 and Moto3 for Cormanus. :(
 
Thread starter
Well Joe didn't win, but he did get 4th. Not too bad. Those Moto 2 and Moto 3 pilots are kamikaze's lol
 
Back
Top