Dec 23, 2018 #61 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Doc1961_imp said: My Monkey arrives in March. Just MSRP out the door. By the sounds of it I ‘ve nothing to complain about. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February.
Doc1961_imp said: My Monkey arrives in March. Just MSRP out the door. By the sounds of it I ‘ve nothing to complain about. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February.
Dec 30, 2018 #62 D Doc1961_imp First service completed GoldOxide_imp said: Doc1961_imp said: My Monkey arrives in March. Just MSRP out the door. By the sounds of it I ‘ve nothing to complain about. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February. Thanks. Makes getting through a winter a lot easier.:excited:
GoldOxide_imp said: Doc1961_imp said: My Monkey arrives in March. Just MSRP out the door. By the sounds of it I ‘ve nothing to complain about. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February. Click to expand... Congrats on what is something to joyfully look forward to beyond February. Thanks. Makes getting through a winter a lot easier.:excited: