No life?

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Rode 149 miles today, my 278 th day riding this year, and this is my 15,000 th forum post

Apparently I like to rack up miles and posts

I must have no life :(
 
Yep, I'd take a life like that right about now! At least the riding part...I don't know that I could come up with enough material to compete with that many posts!!
 
Careful, Mickey....I've heard of folks pushing themselves to get to 10,000 posts and winding up with a tragic case of carpel-tunnel syndrome. ;)

Shoot any deer today? That would be the Triple-Crown of your existence. LOL
 
Thread starter
Nope too busy riding and posting. :rofl:
 
Believe me, NO ONE can keep up with posting like Ferret. I know. I tried when we both first signed up. FAIL!
 
Thread starter
Nope I don't have that tapatalk thingy on my phone. I do sit and watch TV with an ipad on my lap. Watching Big Bang repeat right now lol
 
So, you do "have a life"! Looking at the posts many are envious. Just keep riding and posting my friend. We need you living that life! IMHO!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
 
you have certainly gained a lot of knowledge about these mechanical devices we love to not have a life.
I ride almost every day but generally only about 30 miles to get small things from stores or Sea Food. It was the Cb750K today
 
Enjoy!

I have to just settle for "dreaming" about riding most of the time, you get to live it!

Jealous ;-)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nope I don't have that tapatalk thingy on my phone. I do sit and watch TV with an ipad on my lap. Watching Big Bang repeat right now lol
I watched that too last eve and the eve before etc, I'm in NC for the week with basic cable and the only show that caught my interest.

Rented a Harley yesterday, beautiful 70 degree day, perfect for riding. Golf, ride, golf I can get use to this, may have to retire soon.

Have a nice thanksgiving Mickey, talk to you soon.
 
Thread starter
CIP57_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Nope I don't have that tapatalk thingy on my phone. I do sit and watch TV with an ipad on my lap. Watching Big Bang repeat right now lol
I watched that too last eve and the eve before etc, I'm in NC for the week with basic cable and the only show that caught my interest.

Rented a Harley yesterday, beautiful 70 degree day, perfect for riding. Golf, ride, golf I can get use to this, may have to retire soon.

Have a nice thanksgiving Mickey, talk to you soon.

I highly recommend it when you can swing it Steve. :thumbsup:

You too bud! We have a lot to be thankful for
 
One question, are you married??
I'd ride a lot more if I was single.
Trade offs.
Congrats, on a life well lived.
crutch
 
Thread starter
Yep been married 42 years to same woman, 2 kids and soon to be 5 grandkids. My wife loves to ride and has been riding with me for 44 years. It sort of runs in the family. I think at last count we had 13 members of the family who ride, and my 4 year old grandson just started riding a Yamaha 50. He would be number 14 and the 4 th generation of riders in the family.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yep been married 42 years to same woman, 2 kids and soon to be 5 grandkids. My wife loves to ride and has been riding with me for 44 years. It sort of runs in the family. I think at last count we had 13 members of the family who ride, and my 4 year old grandson just started riding a Yamaha 50. He would be number 14 and the 4 th generation of riders in the family.
That's great.
 
Back
Top