NJ to PA ride.

ardbeglily_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I set my iPhone Maps to no highways and no tolls and set off for Cabela’s in Hamburg, Pennsylvania. The CB performed flawlessly on those curvy backroads which had a fair bit of gravel from recent rain. I had to hit the highway on the way back and again the CB handled it with ease. What a fantastic yet simple motorcycle.
 
ardbeglily_imp said:
I set my iPhone Maps to no highways and no tolls and set off for Cabela’s in Hamburg, Pennsylvania. The CB performed flawlessly on those curvy backroads which had a fair bit of gravel from recent rain. I had to hit the highway on the way back and again the CB handled it with ease. What a fantastic yet simple motorcycle.
It is a perfect simple bike as you say for those curvy country runs. I find myself doing the exact same thing on this bike.
 
Love the country back roads on the CB
 
Back
Top