Jul 21, 2021 #1 H Houtman_imp Road warrior Thread starter Every time I for a ride on the BRP there is a nice older bike at the store where I stop to talk to friends , this time a nice 1977 BMW.
Every time I for a ride on the BRP there is a nice older bike at the store where I stop to talk to friends , this time a nice 1977 BMW.
Jul 21, 2021 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: Nice bike Click to expand... Shhhhhafft drive PB.
Jul 21, 2021 #6 peterbaron Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: Nice bike Click to expand... Shhhhhafft drive PB. Click to expand... Shhhhhafft drive [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. ...heh, heh, we know you love shaft driven bikes
GoldOxide_imp said: peterbaron_imp said: Nice bike Click to expand... Shhhhhafft drive PB. Click to expand... Shhhhhafft drive [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=3454]PB. ...heh, heh, we know you love shaft driven bikes