Wow, that's clean! If the world weren't coming to an end, and I had an income, I might consider something rash. I have friends in Bowling Green who could buy it and store it for a while. I'll be there for an event in a few months, and could bring it home.
Sorry, but my stocks are probably down further than where the cars and motorcycles will be soon. But it is a really nice thought, isn't it? One can dream.
Sorry, but my stocks are probably down further than where the cars and motorcycles will be soon. But it is a really nice thought, isn't it? One can dream.
I was kidding about selling your stock , soon it will be cheaper to use your stock certificates as toilet paper . ( I know they do not send certificates anymore )
Ha! My 401k manager and my financial adviser have both called me within the last week, and both had the same basic message: "Don't look at your account right now. Don't freak out, don't sell everything you own right now. Just know that someday, you'll get it back, and you've got a lot of years until you'll need it."
I never used a financial adviser as I can make my own mistakes and do not have to pay someone to make a mistake for me. How many advisers told their clients EARLY this year to get out of stocks ? Answer : VERY FEW. At nearly 70 we hopefully still have time to recover some of the "losses" It only is a gain or a loss when you sell .
I had an NT650 up until about 5 years ago. As already stated, the SV eclipsed the NT by a wide margin. Sure are pretty to look at. But frustratingly bland to ride. My take....
I had an NT650 up until about 5 years ago. As already stated, the SV eclipsed the NT by a wide margin. Sure are pretty to look at. But frustratingly bland to ride. My take....