Nice after all these years...

Congrats. Man, what a pretty bike :D
 
Beautiful! I love this red also. Just got my new Cycle World delivered to my iPad. Good article on the CB1100 with some performance and mileage specs.
 
Thread starter
BackroadsRider_imp said:
Beautiful! I love this red also. Just got my new Cycle World delivered to my iPad. Good article on the CB1100 with some performance and mileage specs.
Can you post some of the key performance specs?
I'm still in break-in period and can't really tell compared to my old"86" 900 Ninja...
 
Here are some specs from the new Cycle World piece.
1/4 mile 11.79 sec @ 110.87 mph
0-60 3.3 sec
Measured top speed 112 mph. (governed I assume)
Fuel Mileage (High Med Low) 43/37/41 I'm getting a consistent 48 with 1000 miles on odometer.
Speedometer error 30 is actual 30 and 60 is actual 59.
 
Back
Top