Nice 74 CB750 on eBay

Hmm a 74 K2? Don't think so. He's a bit confused. K2 is a 1972. 1974 is a K4.

anyhow as a collector it has issues...too much modification, paint, pipes, front fender etc.and we are talking $5K to put it back to stock.

Would make a great cafe' racer project though.
 
I saw those pipes and my ears started ringing just looking at them. Holy hannah, thats GOT to be LOUD!
 
Randy those were real popular with the extended front end, pull back bars crowd back in the 70 s.
 
I'd rather have this one!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-19...d&item=261422901165&pt=US_motorcycles

e8c0a9c1bf875ca9be6d4d361401af17.jpg
 
On second thought, I'm taking a second look at that bike and beginning to doubt the authenticity of it. I'm beginning to think they have dressed up a 'pig'. I'm seeing too many problems that don't go with a well maintained, 'one-owner' bike. I'm also seeing a lot of new parts thrown on it.... :-/:-/
 
At least it has the original rubber lever end thingies :D
 
Back
Top