Niagara River & New Side Covers

The original silver side covers have a "3-dimensional" emblem on them, but your red ones look like a flat sticker in the photos. Are they the same emblem on both?

The red covers are really nice looking (dammit...more $ to spend). And thanks for posting the pix.
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Like the covers!
Also, very sharp photos, what camera/lens you using?
Thanks. The camera is an iPhone 5.
Michael252_imp said:
The original silver side covers have a "3-dimensional" emblem on them, but your red ones look like a flat sticker in the photos. Are they the same emblem on both?

The red covers are really nice looking (dammit...more $ to spend). And thanks for posting the pix.

I ordered them through webike.com

Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

I also ordered separate 3D CB1100 emblem 87105-MGC-J80 (not yet arrived)

http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8dd9f870022e4ccd326b/mark-stripe

I will say that the flat silver sticker looks good even close up, easier to read than the 3D emblem. The color matches the other silver components on the bike. To me, looks very good. However, having ordered the 3D emblems, I'll check them out once they arrive.
 
Back
Top