next classic mini bike

alprider

Road warrior
Thread starter
after cub and monkey. (or the also successful minibike grom )........here comes the DAX







 
Neat Honda found another multi use engine
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
after cub and monkey. (or the also successful minibike grom )........here comes the DAX








Don't forget the Trail.

Don't forget the Trail.
correct...i forgot it bcos we havent got it here in europe.....
 
Arg.....I almost dropped my drink when I saw this. No kick start though, so I'm keeping my CT125. Theres something indescribably fun about kicking over the CT instead of just pressing the ignition button.
 
Wonder if the DAX will someday be available with the Monkey’s manual 5-speed gearbox, similar to how the original CT-70 was reintroduced as the CT-70H with a manual 4-speed gearbox?
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Wonder if the DAX will someday be available with the Monkey’s manual 5-speed gearbox, similar to how the original CT-70 was reintroduced as the CT-70H with a manual 4-speed gearbox?
Good question. Maybe a spec that helps set it apart from the Monkey.
 
I remember the autoclutch on the little honda quads in the 80's...

Of course we would keep our foot on the shifter- rev the engine and then dump it anyway...

So yea- I'll take a clutch, thanks!
 
Back
Top