Nov 16, 2014 #21 the Ferret Road warrior Oh good..as long as it's intended for someone else's vehicle.
Nov 16, 2014 #22 H HondaJon_imp Been there Cool bike Curt, only one question, those handbars look like they really put your hands in an odd riding position. Are they uncomfortable?
Cool bike Curt, only one question, those handbars look like they really put your hands in an odd riding position. Are they uncomfortable?
Nov 16, 2014 #23 H hondahoarder_imp Been there Thread starter No I thought the same when I first saw it, but was comfortable on the bike.
Nov 18, 2014 #24 R road dog_imp Running like a top Nice Guzzi!! BUT... where does one find the space to park 14 motorcycles?
Nov 21, 2014 #26 H hondahoarder_imp Been there Thread starter Well got her all torn apart last weekend. [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/10800299_10154321387596515_238561699_o_zps7c449166.jpg.html] Fixed a few bits, did a complete detail, shined and polished. Got her tagged and licensed today, she is now revived and will be back on the road, another one rescued the resurrection is complete. She is ready to rock again! [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/1990MotoGuzziCalifornialefttop0_zpsec26cc92.jpg.html] [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/1990MotoGuzziCaliforniarightrear_zpsc92ea39c.jpg.html]
Well got her all torn apart last weekend. [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/10800299_10154321387596515_238561699_o_zps7c449166.jpg.html] Fixed a few bits, did a complete detail, shined and polished. Got her tagged and licensed today, she is now revived and will be back on the road, another one rescued the resurrection is complete. She is ready to rock again! [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/1990MotoGuzziCalifornialefttop0_zpsec26cc92.jpg.html] [url=http://s413.photobucket.com/user/Mstarvideo/media/1990%20Moto%20Guzzi%20California%203%20Full%20Fairing/1990MotoGuzziCaliforniarightrear_zpsc92ea39c.jpg.html]
Nov 21, 2014 #27 E Elipten_imp Road warrior That is one beautiful motorcycle! Love that frt fender. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nov 21, 2014 #28 T Tortuga_imp Been there road dog_imp said: Nice Guzzi!! BUT... where does one find the space to park 14 motorcycles? Click to expand... I was thinking that. I've travelled miles to visit 'so called motorcycle shops' that have fewer bikes on display than that! P.S. I wish you hadn't posted the picture of your wife's V7. It was under consideration around the time I got the CB, and I'd still love one to be honest. So light and slim compared to the Honda. Man I want one. Sadly I dint have the space or money for two bikes. (Nor the time to ride the one I've got)
road dog_imp said: Nice Guzzi!! BUT... where does one find the space to park 14 motorcycles? Click to expand... I was thinking that. I've travelled miles to visit 'so called motorcycle shops' that have fewer bikes on display than that! P.S. I wish you hadn't posted the picture of your wife's V7. It was under consideration around the time I got the CB, and I'd still love one to be honest. So light and slim compared to the Honda. Man I want one. Sadly I dint have the space or money for two bikes. (Nor the time to ride the one I've got)
Nov 21, 2014 #29 H hondahoarder_imp Been there Thread starter Both great bikes, I'm a big guy and the V7 is a tad small for me.
Nov 22, 2014 #30 H hondahoarder_imp Been there Thread starter Well the tale is complete did about 59 miles on her today and she performed beautifully :banana: U