Newbie looking at purchasing 2014 Deluxe

Thread starter
gossman_imp said:
No, just a reference to a confusion in the '13 registry that concerns my "new to me" CB I recently purchased
Ah that explains it. I got the vin number today and I just need to spend some time tonight convincing the wife it is a go......
 
:thumbsup:
drodg_imp said:
I will keep you posted. I am pretty excited about buying one and I just need to do a little work on the wife this weekend....
Two words.... Wood chipper.

Just kidding. I'm sure she'll come around. If she doesn't I'll send a couple of associates from here in Joisey. You'd be amazed of their powers of persuasion...:D

Just kidding again...... Or am I?
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
drodg_imp said:
I think I have one located!
Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted. :thumbsup: I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere.
Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted. :thumbsup: I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere. For me the black and chrome standard 4 into 1 is more of the retro than the DLX.ABS is for riders that don't know how to use their brakes!
 
If they could not fly they would not be able to get into the air to use their parachute, same for ejector seats in military jets.
 
Rboe_imp said:
And parachutes are for pilots that can't fly?
Funny you should mention that, Rboe. On aviation related sites, there are ABS-like arguments about aircraft equipped with ballistic parachutes (i.e. pull the red handle when you get in trouble and the whole plane floats safely to the ground). Some think you don't need them if you really know how to fly, others say it's the ultimate in safety. :D
 
If ABS is for people who don't know how to use brakes, is traction control for people who don't know how to use throttles? Just wondering lol
 
And airbags are for people without a wife/husband..... I mean for folks that can't drive.

Between two forums and FB, the rants against what seems to me perfectly sensible vehicle improvements (because sometimes things happen, maybe it's your fault, maybe it's not but while it's happening you just want to survive and lay blame later) goes beyond silly. Perhaps some people should not have moved beyond walking or horses. Once I retire I'll have the time to really go on a rant. :D
 
I trust you all recognized my comment as jest, as it was intended.
 
Back
Top