OldF7Guy_imp
Been there
Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted.drodg_imp said:I think I have one located!
I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere.Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted.drodg_imp said:I think I have one located!
I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere.Rboe_imp said:Is it in a garage in Montana?
(cross threading points! :excited: )

gossman_imp said:Rboe_imp said:Is it in a garage in Montana?
(cross threading points! :excited: )![]()
Ah that explains it. I got the vin number today and I just need to spend some time tonight convincing the wife it is a go......gossman_imp said:No, just a reference to a confusion in the '13 registry that concerns my "new to me" CB I recently purchased
Two words.... Wood chipper.drodg_imp said:I will keep you posted. I am pretty excited about buying one and I just need to do a little work on the wife this weekend....

Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted.OldF7Guy_imp said:Congrats and good luck with the wife also. Keep us posted.drodg_imp said:I think I have one located!I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere.
I cant figure why the dlx is so hard to come by. Tons of standards available everywhere. For me the black and chrome standard 4 into 1 is more of the retro than the DLX.ABS is for riders that don't know how to use their brakes!Funny you should mention that, Rboe. On aviation related sites, there are ABS-like arguments about aircraft equipped with ballistic parachutes (i.e. pull the red handle when you get in trouble and the whole plane floats safely to the ground). Some think you don't need them if you really know how to fly, others say it's the ultimate in safety.Rboe_imp said:And parachutes are for pilots that can't fly?


