New waiting period between posts?

PowerDubs_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just went to say welcome to a new member, after I responded to another thread and received a message that I needed to wait another 22 seconds.

I've never seen that before- is it new?

Odd- since this is such a quiet place anyway.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Just went to say welcome to a new member, after I responded to another thread and received a message that I needed to wait another 22 seconds.

I've never seen that before- is it new?

Odd- since this is such a quiet place anyway.
The delay is an anti-post spamming instrument.
 
I see that from time to time and think one has to wait 30secs before next post, search...normality IMO...but mods will have their final say.
 
Really? I've never seen it
 
I see it in the search function
 
It's funny when it says you must wait another 2 seconds before posting.
 
I must type faster than most as I've seen that for several years.

Maybe I should ride more. :D
 
Back
Top