New Video

Seems like they could find out easy enough, following this forum would indicate that many CB1100 owners and/or potential owners prefer spokes, and a lot of them are buying Deluxes. I would be shocked if they don't have marketing types that watch these forums. What a treasure trove of information.
 
davidsargee_imp said:
Seems like they could find out easy enough, following this forum would indicate that many CB1100 owners and/or potential owners prefer spokes, and a lot of them are buying Deluxes. I would be shocked if they don't have marketing types that watch these forums. What a treasure trove of information.

If Honda followed forums they would have done some updating on the ST 1300 in the last 11 years.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I wonder if the EX has tubes. There are ways around that these days you know.
I can't remember if it was here or over on the advrider forum, but someone had posted an enlarged image of the EX. You could see that the tire type indicated tubed on the sidewall.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Guth_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
I wonder if the EX has tubes. There are ways around that these days you know.
I can't remember if it was here or over on the advrider forum, but someone had posted an enlarged image of the EX. You could see that the tire type indicated tubed on the sidewall.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember if it was here or over on the advrider forum, but someone had posted an enlarged image of the EX. You could see that the tire type indicated tubed on the sidewall.


Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk

Oh...that's not good...or to put it another way, it could be better
 
Yep, while the spokes really complete the retro / vintage look on the EX, it seems that it comes at a price. I think Honda made the right call by going the way they did with the DLX. I dig the cast wheels personally, but the ultimate answer would have been to come up with a suitable tubeless spoked wheel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top