New TV show with motorcycles

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ride with Norman Reedus. premieres 6/12 on amc at 10 pm

Look like opening show is about PCH in California

Might be worth watching
 
Thread starter
Well, so far I am not impressed. This guy ever wash his hair?
Neat feature about Zero motorcycles. Well, maybe it will get better. It didn't capture the essence of riding for me, and that's what I was hoping for.
 
Umm..I was too busy staring at his riding partner to notice his hair.

It was alright, I thought. I'll tune in for the next one, but it's definitely not as much about motorcycles as it is about destinations. Actually, that's ok with me.
 
I have never watched the Walking Dead so had no idea who this guy is.
I too have to say that I wasn't too impressed with the first episode, but maybe it will pick up. I'll continue to watch and make a judgement later.
That "unwashed" look is supposed to be part of his character I guess.
 
Tried watching the show this evening having recorded it earlier. If the first episode is any indication I'll not waste any more time on it. Overuse and abuse of words as "like" (see Valley Girl) and "sick" (see Orange County Choppers) and I quickly found "erase".
 
The show would be so much better if they hired a narrator to read a proper script and the viewers NEVER heard the riders speak. :@. It's like listening to the offspring of Mister Spicolli and a Kardashan.

:dodgy: I'll record it and do a lot of, like, sick fast forwarding.
 
Not impressed with the actor, but I am impressed with the PCH...only the part along the ocean starting at Pismo Beach going north all the way to WA would be the trip of a lifetime.

Definitely on my bucket list ;-)
 
Fontana Dam is really nice. The Water is almost mirror like in the morning especially when a cool
Most of fog sets in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I watched all the episodes. It was cool, but not amazing. It's not as over produced and filled with product placement as other shows, which is a nice change.
 
kmoney_imp said:
I watched all the episodes. It was cool, but not amazing. It's not as over produced and filled with product placement as other shows, which is a nice change.
Agreed. I'll watch if they do more.

Sent from me......
 
"Real Road Racing" on NBC Sports has so far covered street racing in England and Ireland. (Isle of Mann coming up). Lightly modified street bikes in Twin, 600cc, superbike and sidecar format are run with some riders in their 50s.

One of the road circuits in Ireland has a 2 or 3 mile straight. Superbikes hit over 200 mph and riders slipstream back and forth. Even ER6Ns in the twin category exceed 160mph. Pretty amazing stuff.

I've watched several shows and unfortunately they've mentioned a fatality on nearly every weekend of racing. Those boys and girls take their racing seriously.
 
Real Road Racing is on the CBS Sports Network. Set your DVR's, boys and girls, it's the best motorbike racing on earth, and we are lucky to finally get coverage here. Thursday and Sunday have shows this coming week, including the Southern 100 from the Isle of Man and the NW200.
 
Back
Top