New turn signals, exhaust and marlin for '14 standard

hxd148_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I just thought I'd share some mods I've been working on for my '14 std. I replaced the turn signals which was a real pain LOL. I have also upgraded the exhaust with a Yoshi full system and PCV. The Marlin also really helps me with highway cruisin' I highly recommend it. Tell me what you guys think.
 
Thread starter
Its running pretty good with the full system and stock map on the PCV. I think it might even be running a bit rich. It needs a dyno tune run on it, but Im waiting for the warrantty to run out so I can get a reflash for the ecu and then a good dyno tune for it. That being said the current set up seems to have freed up some power.
 
Looks great! There's a map for the '14 Standard with a Yoshi slip-on that was developed by Dynojet off my bike. It may be closer to what you need than the stock map. Regardless, I think you've done a great job.
 
Thread starter
Ill have to give that map a try. The current map seems to be running rich, do you know if that map is richer or leaner than the stock PCV map? Thanks for the comments guys.
 
Looks good, hxd.
 
Not a fan of the blacked out look, but you knocked that one out of the park. Well done sir!

And those signals are da bomb.
 
Have you considered painting that Marlin bracket black? It looks like it would fit in better with the rest of the blacked out look.
 
I like it, but I struggle with the increase space between the headlight and the gauges. Wish they could make that fit without the custom brackets.
 
Glackie_imp said:
I like it, but I struggle with the increase space between the headlight and the gauges. Wish they could make that fit without the custom brackets.
Actually in reality it doesn't look bad. The brackets are beautiful and the fit looks so right that I don't mind it. Other than increase air noise in the helmet it really is a great addition to the bike.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the comments everybody, the turn signals are British Customs Retro Turn signals with smoked lenses. They are a Triumph parts website, but the signals are a universal fit part. I do agree about the marlin headlight brackets being a bit spaced out, but the advantage of the flyscreen outweighs any negatives IMO.
 
I hear about the advantage of the flyscreen. I like the way that looks on your bike better than other screens I've seen.
Cheers.
 
Back
Top