New Triumph fork boots

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
These arrived Sat afternoon
Will get them on this week and post photos
I was going to get Kawasaki boots but these were 1/2 the cost
 
Should fit fine and last just as long as the Kaw units.
 
I hope there is another one in that box :P
 
Thread starter
:clap:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I hope there is another one in that box :P
Santa was good, there’s another one in the box as well 2 really nice black clamps and bolts to complete the setup:clap:
 
:rofl: I thought you might have had one of the rare single fork CB1100s. :excited: You never know :D

Merry Christmas! :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
jedd_imp said:
Can u tell us what the triumph part number is on those? Thx
Triumph Fork Gaitors A9638018
I ordered them from Amazon for 39.95 total
I think other forum members have recommended using the very good Kawasaki boots but my dealer (sells Honda’s and Kawas) wanted $ 50.00 per boot for the K s
 
yea nuts price for the Kaw gaiters. They were $40 each when I bought mine and I thought that was nuts, but they are a very good product that lasts years
 
In a bit of humor, I had some front end work done on my Triumph and the mechanics asked if I wanted the fork boots removed!
 
Back
Top