New to me Cb1100

Smoothpudding77_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
New to me 2013 cb1100. I have had about 50 or 60 bikes. Including a 2015 t100 bonneville. This bike is better in every way? Im a little too short for the corbin seat though. Previous owner was really tall. That might go up on ebay.

Will most likely need tires here soon. I like the look of the bt54s for they slip way too easily and hard rock hard.
 
Welcome Smoothpudding77.
 
Welcome SP!!

Rock hard tires are dangerous. I’d change them asap. And I see, in another thread, you are.
 
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum
 
Thread starter
Took an couple hour ride today with the wife. The bike reminds me a lot of my old 07 919. This bike is down the smoothest bike I have ever rode. Build quality is very good. Its like an old lexus.
 
Smoothpudding77_imp said:
Took an couple hour ride today with the wife. The bike reminds me a lot of my old 07 919. This bike is down the smoothest bike I have ever rode. Build quality is very good. Its like an old lexus.
... and Honda engineered some of the smoothness out of it to replicate an original, "rougher feel". That is, the development prototypes were too smooth.
 
Back
Top