May 31, 2016 #4 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Nice bike; great choice I also like the tail pack. What is it?
May 31, 2016 #5 M memphismike_imp Running like a top Thread starter Rocky_imp said: Nice bike; great choice I also like the tail pack. What is it? Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat.
Rocky_imp said: Nice bike; great choice I also like the tail pack. What is it? Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat.
May 31, 2016 #7 R Rocky_imp Road warrior memphismike_imp said: Rocky_imp said: Nice bike; great choice I also like the tail pack. What is it? Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat. Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat. Thanks for that. I think I'll be doing some shopping
memphismike_imp said: Rocky_imp said: Nice bike; great choice I also like the tail pack. What is it? Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat. Click to expand... Nelson Rigg CL-1060S. It is a perfect fit for the seat. Thanks for that. I think I'll be doing some shopping
May 31, 2016 #9 J JustCruising_imp Running like a top I too need a tail pack. that looks good, and great bike.
May 31, 2016 #10 M memphismike_imp Running like a top Thread starter Frulk_imp said: Congrats! ...and MAN that's a great pic... Click to expand... Thank you so much! Took that photo with my Fuji XE-2 Camera! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frulk_imp said: Congrats! ...and MAN that's a great pic... Click to expand... Thank you so much! Took that photo with my Fuji XE-2 Camera! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jun 1, 2016 #12 M memphismike_imp Running like a top Thread starter LoL. Thanks so much! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk