New tires feel so good.

Hi Peter,

I did my research and noticed that the only options I have are Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T31 and Pirelli Sport Demon. Not mentioning Dunlop D205 (out of stock everywhere I checked)

So I was just wondering if putting a tube inside 160/60R18 is something someone already tried
 
KubaGrom_imp said:
Hi Peter,

I did my research and noticed that the only options I have are Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T31 and Pirelli Sport Demon. Not mentioning Dunlop D205 (out of stock everywhere I checked)

So I was just wondering if putting a tube inside 160/60R18 is something someone already tried
I let other members express their opinion, as I've never had tube type tires.

You may want to convert to tubeless. Use forum's "Search" option, right-top corner.
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16652:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17031&highlight=tubeless+conversion
 
Thanks, I was considering that at some point, but it seems a little bit too expensive at the moment.
I've seen on instagram a lot of people from Japan putting tubes in tubeless tires, so I'm not worried about this part, just wondering if someone did that with wider tire.
 
I asked Bridgestone if they supported a tube in the T31 tyre and they said yes. They would of assumed I would use the correct size inner tube for my selected tyre size of course, I never asked to that detail. In the end I just converted to tubeless but it was a little dear.
 
odelegacy_imp said:
I followed advice of other members and bought Pirelli Angel GTs in 160/60 and 120/70. All I can say is I wish I would have done it sooner. Not only do they look great, but they feel amazing. Could just be the new tires in general, but I definitely feel like the tires grab better than my Dunlop’s ever did.
They didnt work out for me. I have a slightly used set same sizes probably have 1k at the most on them you can have both for $100, only catch is you have ti pick them up. In the Sacramento area.
 
Back
Top