New Shirts?

Thread starter
Hey guys, it doesn't appear that the long sleeve shirts will be a problem. I'm still working to get all of the files together and the online store details taken care of. I was aiming to have these ready by the 5th anniversary of the forum (mid-April).
 
Guth,
When, realistically can we expect placing orders for these lovely shirts...?
:shy:

pb
 
Guth,

I have a primitively drawn design for an "RLET Race Team" logo. If'n you're ever thinking about adding another design to your boutique, let me know.

I'll be perusing the online store soon. Probably should buy a shirt or two.

MTC
 
Guth_imp said:
I've been tossing around the idea of putting together a new shirt design in celebration of the forum's 5th anniversary, These will be kind of like a "limited edition" type offering because I'm limiting these to white shirts only — keeping it simple and the artwork pops the best on a white background. The artwork shown below is what will be used, with the forum logo on the front of the shirt (left chest) and the CB1100 on the back of the shirt. I would repeat this basic design for the 2014 STD, 2014 DLX and 2017 EX as I've already spent time creating illustration files for each of these bikes. Another reason that I'm keeping this simple because it actually takes a fair amount of time to properly set up each file and to get everything configured correctly in the websites associated with the forum store. Between the company that takes the payment and the company that fulfills the orders (the printing and shipping) there is quite a bit involved — and more than normal with the two-sided print setup. Pricing would be a bit more than the shirts currently available due to the front/back printing configuration.

I'm not looking for feedback on the design this time around (I might still make make a few more changes, but the design you see here is pretty close to what the final product is going to look like). Basically, I'm putting this out there to see if any of you would be interested in such an option before I go to the effort to create all of the necessary artwork files and get everything setup accordingly on the above mentioned vendor sites that make up the forum store.

Based on what you see here, if you'd like me to make these shirts available for purchase then let me know.

Thanks,
Guth

d846008b35c8d1874e9e0e8f7858dcba.png
 
Hey Guth count me in for a long sleeve version please.

BTW I reckon a cafe racer version of the CB would make for a cool T shirt ... perhaps I am a little biased.
 
Guth_imp said:
Hey guys, it doesn't appear that the long sleeve shirts will be a problem. I'm still working to get all of the files together and the online store details taken care of. I was aiming to have these ready by the 5th anniversary of the forum (mid-April).
Status on the progress of this please?:thanks:
 
clearviewx, we should cut Guth a little slack, I think. He’s doing all this on his own and has had a number of other things going on. I’m sure he’ll get back to it when he can.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
clearviewx, we should cut Guth a little slack, I think. He’s doing all this on his own and has had a number of other things going on. I’m sure he’ll get back to it when he can.
THANKS for the info, he is now excused :P

pb
 
Thread starter
Hey guys, sorry about the shirts. As Cormanus has pointed out, CB1100 Forum = Me. With the very notable exception of the moderation crew — without their help I'm not sure that there would still be a CB1100 Forum, so theirs is certainly no minor contribution. But just to put things in perspective, I've been dealing with a number of health related issues for a while now. 2018 has proven to be particularly challenging for me and I've made more trips to more hospitals than I care to admit. To make things worse, from a mental standpoint I had become my own worst enemy. Fortunately, the past week or so has brought me some hope and a bit of relief of sorts.

In the overall scheme of things finishing the t-shirts just hasn't been high in terms of priorities when it comes to my to do list. To top things off, today I had to have a tooth pulled (a rearmost molar). It wasn't a cavity (I've never had one) or some other common issue. But around 30 years ago I had been informed of a defect of sorts that could possibly become a problem. That finally started to rear it's head this past year along with the other things I'm dealing with and yesterday things got to the point that I could no longer ignore the tooth. I'll try to view this as simply a weight reduction modification, but I won't be posting any photos of this particular farkle.
 
Back
Top