New Shirts?

G’day Fritz! See the thread on ‘I wonder what happened to ...’
 
Long sleeve heavy cotton
2014 standard, black
T shirt colors: Black, navy blue, charcoal, or gray
Would order up to 3, depending upon colors available.
 
'17 EX, size Medium, white and/or any color but black (already have way too many black concert/guitar t-shirts), one long-sleeve, one short-sleeve.
 
1 2XL
d7004df852ee5bcf6aec3a2992cd848d.png

14 Standard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Alright then, cool. I'll keep moving forward with these. Once I've added them to the store I'll post up an announcement.
 
I canNOT order new jacket from my tailor before I get my new CB long & short sleeve shirts...are these coming soon:huh: and before this season begins???...lol...

pb
 
Don't tell your tailor about the new shirts, peter. She'll buy them all up.
 
I guess this is a wait and see on the long sleeves.
 
I'm not a moderator for nothing, you know. :P
 
Back
Top