New Seth Laam Seat

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just got off the phone with Seth, he was running the foam cutting saw on on my seat when he called me, wanting to make sure he had all the correct specs.
He is making a solo black seat with a grey top for me today, and hopes to get it in the mail today.
Will post pictures as soon as it arrives.
If it works out, my black Corbin with red cord trim will be going on the market soon.
I love the Corbin, but Seth is moving me back about 1/2 inch and up 3/4 inch on his. Hopefully I'll then have a perfect fit. :biker:
 
Hope it works out, I have heard good things about Laam seats.
 
Thread starter
Seth just sent photos of finished product before boxing and shipping
Black base with dark grey top for my 2014 Standard
 
I’ll be interested to hear how comfy it is.
 
Back
Top