New Rear Tire and Rear Brake Pads

memphismike_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Changed out Rear tire today. Pulled it off and took to Cyclegear to mount for me. Bought the Tire from them. Went with Pirelli Sport Demon 140/70/18. Changed out Rear Brake Pads(OEM) as well. So far so good. Oil change this week as well. Bike running nice and smooth and biking the new tire so far. Plan to change front tire in a couple of weeks to Sport Demon as well! Was not as hard to remove as I thought. Did not hurt I had a good friend to help coach me along the way as well. Extra set of hands makes it easier!
 
New tires and brakes = GOOD :thumbsup:

I usually wait until it starts handling weird before I mount new tires and then think man, why did I wait so long? lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
New tires and brakes = GOOD :thumbsup:

I usually wait until it starts handling weird before I mount new tires and then think man, why did I wait so long? lol

Yep I have new set of P3s and new front brakes sitting in the garage ready for installation!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
New tires and brakes = GOOD :thumbsup:

I usually wait until it starts handling weird before I mount new tires and then think man, why did I wait so long? lol
LOL..... yep... i was due on the rear BEFORE the trip!!!
 
Back
Top