Hiram E. Varona_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I hope this works. Trying to download a photo on my own. I don't know what I'm doing... so here it goes. Well at least I gave it a shot...
I want to thank everyone that has tried to help me with my attempt at posting pictures. I've written down the information you gave me, and I've tried several times. This technology is for those that are either smarter, or just grew up doing it. I really thought that I could eventually get it done, but I lack the patience and the background to just take stabs in the dark (it's virtually what I'm doing).
When my daughter visits me next week, I will have her put up the pictures I want to post. it's not fair for me to expect others to somehow teach me something that I refused to learn over 15 years ago. Again, thanks for your patience and understanding.
I want to thank everyone that has tried to help me with my attempt at posting pictures. I've written down the information you gave me, and I've tried several times. This technology is for those that are either smarter, or just grew up doing it. I really thought that I could eventually get it done, but I lack the patience and the background to just take stabs in the dark (it's virtually what I'm doing).
When my daughter visits me next week, I will have her put up the pictures I want to post. it's not fair for me to expect others to somehow teach me something that I refused to learn over 15 years ago. Again, thanks for your patience and understanding.

