New Parts

GIXXERMAN_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just got these in from Mr T. Black grab rails and black head light brackets with reflector. I have turn signals on the way and then its black side panels and a new seat.


 
Cool! Turning it into a darky! On my FZ-1 I had the rear peg brackets and rear pegs powder coated black. They virtually disappeared on the bike.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Cool! Turning it into a darky! On my FZ-1 I had the rear peg brackets and rear pegs powder coated black. They virtually disappeared on the bike.
Yeah, I'm not real big on chrome. It should look pretty good when it's done. I'll probably end up getting some pieces powder coated also.
 
Thread starter
Got the turn signals changed out today. While it wasn't hard, it wouldn't want to have to do it again. Since I had it out thought id take some pics of the process so far. I just ordered the black side covers last night, so they will be here shortly.




 
Man those are itty bitty turn signals. Can't believe you stole that bulldogs collar to stick around your lic plate lol (old looney toons reference)
 
Back
Top