New Mirrors and Rear Rack from samurider

Thread starter
Nortoon_imp said:
What did it cost to have the Honda rear rack shipped from Japan?
Was it shipped by mail or a courier?
I'm not sure on shipping, but the total was right at $250. if I remember correctly. Which can be questionable at times. If you email Samurider they will give you the details. They answer pretty quickly.
 
I'm awaiting items from Samurider that just shipped via FedEx International. E-mail Mr. T and he will quote everything together for you.
 
Nortoon_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
GREAT! I prefer post to Canada.
The couriers always add fees to the shipping charges quoted.

As an example: I was charged US$18 by Helm for the handling of my Service Manual. Well after it was left on my doorstep, I received a bill from FedEx for an additional $34.48
GREAT! I prefer post to Canada.
The couriers always add fees to the shipping charges quoted.

As an example: I was charged US$18 by Helm for the handling of my Service Manual. Well after it was left on my doorstep, I received a bill from FedEx for an additional $34.48
Yeah, you have to watch that.

That bill from FedEx is called a "brokerage fee", anytime a courier service is used to bring parcels into Canada you will get charged this fee.

National Postal services are the cheapest way to shop to Canada.
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
I've got those same mirrors. Love them.

Those pipes look awesome as well!!
Thanks Josh, I love the exhaust too, just lucky it was on the bike when purchased. I would never spend that much for an exhaust otherwise.
 
jdinaz_imp said:
Just received and installed some square mirrors and a Honda rack on my '14 deluxe. First I'd like to say how impressed I was with the order, Takashi goes the extra mile to make sure the packing is really well done. The order took about 7 business days to get here.
Mirrors were an easy install and there is a big improvement, my last bike had square mirrors, so that was what I was used to, I'm able to glance at the bigger mirror and see what is going on around me easier than the round ones. I had to take my eyes off the road longer to focus on the stock mirrors. I also found the round mirrors to have a lot of distortion in the mirrors.

I like the Honda rear rack, looks good and high quality. The install would have been faster if I had not dropped the washers 2 times, but it was not too bad of an install.

Thanks Samurider for your high quality service.

I don’t see this in your post - if I missed it I apologize. Which mirrors did you order - I too would appreciate a “bigger” view in my mirrors . . . .

Please point me to the same ones you purchased.

As an aside - Mr. T provides outstanding service - love everything I’ve bought from him - including Comet 2 with 14 DLX matching paint and pin striping.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top