jdinaz_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Thanks Everyone....I will order some.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm not sure on shipping, but the total was right at $250. if I remember correctly. Which can be questionable at times. If you email Samurider they will give you the details. They answer pretty quickly.Nortoon_imp said:What did it cost to have the Honda rear rack shipped from Japan?
Was it shipped by mail or a courier?
GREAT! I prefer post to Canada.Lord Popgun_imp said:Samurider ships by EMS. Express Mail Service (EMS) - Japan Post
GREAT! I prefer post to Canada.Nortoon_imp said:GREAT! I prefer post to Canada.Lord Popgun_imp said:Samurider ships by EMS. Express Mail Service (EMS) - Japan Post
The couriers always add fees to the shipping charges quoted.
As an example: I was charged US$18 by Helm for the handling of my Service Manual. Well after it was left on my doorstep, I received a bill from FedEx for an additional $34.48
Thanks Josh, I love the exhaust too, just lucky it was on the bike when purchased. I would never spend that much for an exhaust otherwise.PowerDubs_imp said:I've got those same mirrors. Love them.
Those pipes look awesome as well!!
Thanks for your reply I will check out the bags on revzilla and see what I can find sure hope to be needing a bag soon if this cold weather will ever leave hahahah.:beerchug:jdinaz_imp said:Thanks, I got the bag from Revzilla https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/nelson-rigg-cl-1060-s-sport-tail-bag
It's expandable and works well for what it is. Well made.
jdinaz_imp said:Just received and installed some square mirrors and a Honda rack on my '14 deluxe. First I'd like to say how impressed I was with the order, Takashi goes the extra mile to make sure the packing is really well done. The order took about 7 business days to get here.
Mirrors were an easy install and there is a big improvement, my last bike had square mirrors, so that was what I was used to, I'm able to glance at the bigger mirror and see what is going on around me easier than the round ones. I had to take my eyes off the road longer to focus on the stock mirrors. I also found the round mirrors to have a lot of distortion in the mirrors.
I like the Honda rear rack, looks good and high quality. The install would have been faster if I had not dropped the washers 2 times, but it was not too bad of an install.
Thanks Samurider for your high quality service.