Henrik_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Well I just found this forum the other day, shortly after having received my all new CB1100EX. I thought I would share a couple of photos as I understand that models are a little bit different depending on the market.
Here in Switzerland we have for 2014 like in the US a standard version which is only available in black. Mine however is an EX model which corresponds to your DLX. However, I understand you only get the DLX in red, whereas here we also get it in white or black. So, mine is the black model:
Here in Switzerland we have for 2014 like in the US a standard version which is only available in black. Mine however is an EX model which corresponds to your DLX. However, I understand you only get the DLX in red, whereas here we also get it in white or black. So, mine is the black model:
