Oct 22, 2021 #2 misterprofessionality Road warrior Good choice....I just got one not too long ago. Absolutely premium helmet choice. I would go so far as to say the best helmet you can get in the US.
Good choice....I just got one not too long ago. Absolutely premium helmet choice. I would go so far as to say the best helmet you can get in the US.
Oct 22, 2021 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior What brand is it? I can’t tell I have Shoei too. Love their helmets And yours is a NICE one.
Oct 22, 2021 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Pretty helmet Casey. Don't forget to remove the label from the visor.
Oct 23, 2021 #7 Gone in 60 Road warrior Yeah, remove that label. You don’t want to be like Ben Affleck. Nice lid!
Oct 23, 2021 #9 S Sparky80_imp Running like a top Those are super nice helmets. Trying to convince myself that my RF-1200 is due for an upgrade. If I did, I might go crazy and go for the Neotec 2 though... modular helmets are nifty.
Those are super nice helmets. Trying to convince myself that my RF-1200 is due for an upgrade. If I did, I might go crazy and go for the Neotec 2 though... modular helmets are nifty.