Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


"foldable leg shields (about $165) from Daytona..."Red1100_imp said:Who makes those air deflectors? That might really help for Winter riding.


Yes but the CB1100 is a do it all bike for me.ingobohn_imp said:The seat looks nice, but the leg shields look really ugly. OMG - please don't do that with the pretty looking CB 1100!
It's funny, sometimes I think people here buy the CB 1100 and try to transform it into a long-distance touring bike with lots of accessories like fairing, wind shields, covering etc.. Instead, it would be worth thinking about buying a touring bike from the very beginning, e.g. a Honda VFR1200. Okay, the VFR is more expensive, but a CB 1100 with lots of accessories is also above list price.![]()

Has anyone had them fitted, of tried them..CB4ME_imp said:New Cafe style low seat (about $400) and foldable leg shields (about $165) from Daytona, availabe from Takashi. Exchange rate is currently near 100 to 1. What are you waiting for?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

ingobohn_imp said:The seat looks nice, but the leg shields look really ugly. OMG - please don't do that with the pretty looking CB 1100!
It's funny, sometimes I think people here buy the CB 1100 and try to transform it into a long-distance touring bike with lots of accessories like fairing, wind shields, covering etc.. Instead, it would be worth thinking about buying a touring bike from the very beginning, e.g. a Honda VFR1200. Okay, the VFR is more expensive, but a CB 1100 with lots of accessories is also above list price.![]()
I disagree, you cannot judge the leg shields if you haven't seen any clear and high quality pictures of it on the bike.Scoobynut_imp said:I agree the leg shields aren't the greatest looking thing in the world, but I wouldn't criticize someone who rides a lot of highway who installed them.
I rode 200 miles on the CB to my Mom's house last summer in 40 mph winds, and when I was heading straight into the winds it pushed my thighs outward to the point that I thought I might pull a groin by the time I got to my destination.
Like some others, I have a more dedicated touring rig for longer rides, so don't feel the need for additional wind protection on the CB, but for those who ride in high winds a lot on their CBs I totally understand wanting some wind relief. At least the shields are transparent...


The Belgian Build seems to be the transformation of an UJM into a scooter.Riko_imp said:ingobohn_imp said:The seat looks nice, but the leg shields look really ugly. OMG - please don't do that with the pretty looking CB 1100!
It's funny, sometimes I think people here buy the CB 1100 and try to transform it into a long-distance touring bike with lots of accessories like fairing, wind shields, covering etc.. Instead, it would be worth thinking about buying a touring bike from the very beginning, e.g. a Honda VFR1200. Okay, the VFR is more expensive, but a CB 1100 with lots of accessories is also above list price.
I disagree, you cannot judge the leg shields if you haven't seen any clear and high quality pictures of it on the bike.Scoobynut_imp said:I agree the leg shields aren't the greatest looking thing in the world, but I wouldn't criticize someone who rides a lot of highway who installed them.
I rode 200 miles on the CB to my Mom's house last summer in 40 mph winds, and when I was heading straight into the winds it pushed my thighs outward to the point that I thought I might pull a groin by the time I got to my destination.
Like some others, I have a more dedicated touring rig for longer rides, so don't feel the need for additional wind protection on the CB, but for those who ride in high winds a lot on their CBs I totally understand wanting some wind relief. At least the shields are transparent...
Like The ferret said already, its a UJM, a Swiss knife kinda bike, many things can be put on the bike and still keep the retro look of it.
And Scoobynut, I'd even rather go for the smoked version so you can see the shields very good
I actually believe the bike will look good and cool with those shields.
I see it as a fairing, but in a retro style
It might work and I think it will work on these bikes.
I've seen much much worse headlightfairings on these bikes done by others here tbh than those leg shields :dodgy:
Those Daytona leg shields will be my next buy end of this month!
There will be small issues cause I have the OEM engine guards, but it should work to install both and when I do, I will post pictures!
I have those736cc_imp said:A set of quality leathers or an Aerostich riding suit work better that those cheesy leg shields
but still wanna see how the bike would look with those cheesy leg shields 

The Belgian Build seems to be the transformation of an UJM into a scooter.Django_imp said:The Belgian Build seems to be the transformation of an UJM into a scooter.Riko_imp said:ingobohn_imp said:The seat looks nice, but the leg shields look really ugly. OMG - please don't do that with the pretty looking CB 1100!
It's funny, sometimes I think people here buy the CB 1100 and try to transform it into a long-distance touring bike with lots of accessories like fairing, wind shields, covering etc.. Instead, it would be worth thinking about buying a touring bike from the very beginning, e.g. a Honda VFR1200. Okay, the VFR is more expensive, but a CB 1100 with lots of accessories is also above list price.
I disagree, you cannot judge the leg shields if you haven't seen any clear and high quality pictures of it on the bike.Scoobynut_imp said:I agree the leg shields aren't the greatest looking thing in the world, but I wouldn't criticize someone who rides a lot of highway who installed them.
I rode 200 miles on the CB to my Mom's house last summer in 40 mph winds, and when I was heading straight into the winds it pushed my thighs outward to the point that I thought I might pull a groin by the time I got to my destination.
Like some others, I have a more dedicated touring rig for longer rides, so don't feel the need for additional wind protection on the CB, but for those who ride in high winds a lot on their CBs I totally understand wanting some wind relief. At least the shields are transparent...
Like The ferret said already, its a UJM, a Swiss knife kinda bike, many things can be put on the bike and still keep the retro look of it.
And Scoobynut, I'd even rather go for the smoked version so you can see the shields very good
I actually believe the bike will look good and cool with those shields.
I see it as a fairing, but in a retro style
It might work and I think it will work on these bikes.
I've seen much much worse headlightfairings on these bikes done by others here tbh than those leg shields :dodgy:
Those Daytona leg shields will be my next buy end of this month!
There will be small issues cause I have the OEM engine guards, but it should work to install both and when I do, I will post pictures!![]()
(after my fancy, never mind :beerchug: )
I thought the same thing...perfect description!Johnboy_imp said:Now that is a cool statement ."... The Swiss army knife of motorcycles " ..... Love it !