New Honda followed me home

Ole

Been there
Thread starter
Not a bike but close enough.

a847ff6ea14d23b90ba1134ebcaceae9.jpg


2868591162821b1f2322eb37920c3707.jpg


I tell my bride, you are not going to toss my money in the casket when they bury me.
Might as well spend it while breathing.
 
:thumbsup:

You could mix up the order too.
 
I've been trying to get my hands on signage like that for a while. My wife, however, has different designs on the use of our funds.

Really cool, Ole.

Let me know if you're going to to be at Slimey Crud on Sunday.
 
Thread starter
MTC yes I am Cruding Sunday but pine bluff only
I have a project in the works
 
Thats awesome!
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
I love it. Very cool. Is the "N" upside down?
Bingo! My wife got home and looked at the signs by then they were in my shed?

First thing out of her mouth:

"flip the N goofus, it's upside down"

:D
 
Thread starter
the_undecider_imp said:
I can't look at the photos because the upside down in bothers me, haha.
here ya go this should be better

ab7f2eeb9ad9ea418dc69e48c468a652.jpg


its new temporary location
this winter I will pull it down and devise a plan to backlight it
 
That looks good Ole, I was surprised when we closed our store in 2012 that so many people wanted the big banners we had on the walls.
 
Looks really cool! It might look better mounted outside on ridge of your roof, looks like the color might match and maybe you'll attract some more Hondas home ;-)
 
Thread starter
offroadfx4_imp said:
Looks really cool! It might look better mounted outside on ridge of your roof, looks like the color might match and maybe you'll attract some more Hondas home ;-)
maybe one of those sweet Honda jets will try and land?
 
Back
Top