Banned_imp
Been there
Uh... which part of it needs restored???
It looks pretty nice to me.
It looks pretty nice to me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Banned_imp said:Uh... which part of it needs restored???
It looks pretty nice to me.
Yes. It's nice but the carb needs rebuilt and I'd like to eventually take it apart and clean all the pieces and parts. Mostly, I just need to get it out and ride it. Here's a pic from when I would ride it to work about ten years ago.jimgl3_imp said:yeah, that's what I was thinking!!
( only suitable weather is debatable..as long as there is no ice or snow on the road, the weather's suitable lol)
Cormanus_imp said:I was hunting around for information on Roper's question about importing a CB1300 to the USA and stumbled across the new Honda 125 Monkey. I really like the retro look of this bike.
![]()
Forum member HondaProKevin has more information here ...
http://www.hondaprokevin.com/honda-monkey-125-concept-motorcycle-mini-trail-bike-vintage-retro
Oh yeah. I'm 6'2 and so many people ask me how it can be comfortable to ride the Grom but those are always the ones that haven't sat on one and just think it's a super small bike.the_undecider_imp said:It's the same size as a Grom/MSX125 and actually those are quite comfortable for tall people. I ride my Grom all over the place. If they sell these in the US, I will get one.
What is a Postie?the_undecider_imp said:What is a Postie?4 Paws_imp said:I’m holding out for a Postie.
Cormanus_imp said:Adventures on posties, [url=http://traveloutbackaustralia.com/5-awesome-outback-postie-bike-adventures.html/]http://traveloutbackaustralia.com/5-awesome-outback-postie-bike-adventures.html/

X2 I am way to big for that also .Bigskyorbust_imp said:I would look like a circus bear on that , but at the same time I am dreaming of just how much air I could possibly get on one of those . Love the look and it would just be pure unadulterated fun .