New Honda 125

Banned_imp said:
Uh... which part of it needs restored???

It looks pretty nice to me.
jimgl3_imp said:
yeah, that's what I was thinking!!
Yes. It's nice but the carb needs rebuilt and I'd like to eventually take it apart and clean all the pieces and parts. Mostly, I just need to get it out and ride it. Here's a pic from when I would ride it to work about ten years ago.
 
Thread starter
The Cormanus Theory of Motorcycle Ownership states as follows:
[li]If the motorcycle is rideable; and[/li] [li]the weather is suitable; and[/li] [li]the engine can be run without damage; and[/li] [li]there is no risk to the rider, then ...
[/li]
don't waste precious time cleaning or modifying or restoring the bike, get out there and ride it. :biker:
 
Hey that sounds an awful lot like Ferret's Theory of Motorcycle Ownership. :thumbsup: ( only suitable weather is debatable..as long as there is no ice or snow on the road, the weather's suitable lol)
 
I built my own 125cc mini from a original ct70 people keep asking me what the practicality is of having it and my answer is if you have to ask you just don't understand!
6a7e6ac07bd860b7e8900d7ff8dd693c.jpg
d5eecc97b3c7a6aaacc54fc0122add85.jpg
16f5cf3de47dfa726463001e027a2808.jpg
495d9819ccbad6a080e44d752348a998.jpg


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
the_undecider_imp said:
It's the same size as a Grom/MSX125 and actually those are quite comfortable for tall people. I ride my Grom all over the place. If they sell these in the US, I will get one.
Oh yeah. I'm 6'2 and so many people ask me how it can be comfortable to ride the Grom but those are always the ones that haven't sat on one and just think it's a super small bike.

Same here, once it's brought here to the USA for 2019 I'll be adding one to the stable next to my Grom. I have more fun on my Grom than my big bikes. Brings back the fun of riding for me, plus it brings out my inner hooligan when me and the guys get together on our Groms.
 
I would do that! Sydney, South Dakota to London, Kentucky. Piece of cake! :D
 
Glad to see Honda is bringing back the bikes we grew up on. There was a huge void in the market for a very long time in regards to small, obtainable, street legal machines.

Does anyone know if the 125 Monkey will be/is made in Japan? (Not that it will change my mind in getting one). Already got an e-mail into Mr. T about parts availability. I'm sure it will have to be uncorked a bit.
 
I would look like a circus bear on that , but at the same time I am dreaming of just how much air I could possibly get on one of those . Love the look and it would just be pure unadulterated fun .
 
Bigskyorbust_imp said:
I would look like a circus bear on that , but at the same time I am dreaming of just how much air I could possibly get on one of those . Love the look and it would just be pure unadulterated fun .
X2 I am way to big for that also .
riding my CB160 around town i noticed cars do not respect or see small bikes that much so it was scary. the Big shinny CB1100 with bright head light is a world of difference .
 
Back
Top