Honda Lover_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I was recently researching some LED headlight options to brighten up the front and increase visibility to other motorists. I often read while an LED bulb gave off more light, beam length and dispersion varied depending on the type of reflector housing and shape of the bulb. Rather than chance LED and install another relay, I went the most certain route and purchased a Piaa H4 Extreme White Plus 55watt halogen bulb. Piaa part number 15224. Same actual wattage as stock) I actually bought a 2 pack for $55 w/free shipping off eBay as I installed one in my 08 VTX1800 T as well. It accomplishes exactly what I was looking to do with an easy install. Take a look at before & after photos. It's a whiter, longer casting beam. Almost has an HID look. 15"+ of snow will prevent a road test until Spring buy it passed the "garage test" .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk