New Head light look

That's different. Is it weird at night? The black and yellow look good together.
 
Hey, good. Reminds me much of the styling likeness of the early '80s Yamaha Midnight Special line of models, sans the headlight. Lots of golden-like trim things on black.

So the headlight helps with night contrast?
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I like it. A few more bike pics please? Kinda reminds me of the early 80's xs1100 Midnight Special.
Click the yellow is another pic
The ferret_imp said:
That's different. Is it weird at night? The black and yellow look good together.
Have not drove at night but i suppose it might be like a fog light in general. I read some where it takes the glare out for on coming traffic and it helps protect the glass from rocks etc. It deffinately has a nice yellow glow i will test at night soon
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I like it. A few more bike pics please? Kinda reminds me of the early 80's xs1100 Midnight Special.
I put a full side view in there for you as well
 
Bheezy wrote “Kinda reminds me of the early 80's xs1100 Midnight Special.”

That’s the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Looks good!
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
I like it. A few more bike pics please? Kinda reminds me of the early 80's xs1100 Midnight Special.
I like it. A few more bike pics please? Kinda reminds me of the early 80's xs1100 Midnight Special.
:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top