New goodies!

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well, the postman has been generous over the past few weeks - lots of goodies arrived from all parts of the globe...while my bike was being held hostage at the dealership awaiting a new rear tire, of course!
Finally got it back Friday, and started throwing stuff on: new smoked windscreen for the Comet fairing and new K&H high seat from Mr. T, MIZ front fender from CB4ME, and a Staintune muffler all the way from Down Under. Got everything on Friday but the muffler; ran out of time, and didn't want to jeopardize a planned ride Sat. morning, since I hadn't had it out in three weeks. Hopefully this week will afford me some time to get that done before next weekend.
Since my Triumph is pretty "Cafe'd" out, I was going for more of a "Superbike" look with the CB, which is nearly there now:


[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-6-8%20062_zpsf2hyz7vw.jpg.html]
[url=http://s157.photobucket.com/user/mustangfeverrr/media/2015-6-8%20061_zpskysbzcai.jpg.html]
 
Very tasteful mods. And from what I hear you will love the Staintune.
 
Thread starter
metalmaven_imp said:
What seat is that?

>>>>>>>>>>Nice License plate bracket BTW the bike looks great.
Thanks!
K&H High (Double) seat from Samurider.
Ha, yeah, license plate bracket is a pretty nice addition - I forget who supplies those... ;)
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
metalmaven_imp said:
What seat is that?

>>>>>>>>>>Nice License plate bracket BTW the bike looks great.
Thanks!
K&H High (Double) seat from Samurider.
Ha, yeah, license plate bracket is a pretty nice addition - I forget who supplies those... ;)
Thanks!
K&H High (Double) seat from Samurider.
Ha, yeah, license plate bracket is a pretty nice addition - I forget who supplies those... ;)
yeah I wish I knew! Somebody should post a link and help me out ;)
 
Your bike looks fabulous PW. I wasn't sure how the red front fender would look with the rear chrome but it seems to work perfect. Really like what you've done.:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Thank you very much!
Yeah, to be honest, I wasn't sure about the red either - and I liked the chrome fender a lot, but it didn't fit the Superbike look I was shooting for - but I really like the way it turned out.
 
Papa Weeley, it looks beautiful, but why is the front wheel on the ground?
 
Back
Top