Isn't it a thing of beauty? Enjoy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl: stereotype at bestThe Spaceman_imp said:Is every single member of this forum an old white guy? Ok, at least the ones in the US?


Nope, I'm 32. Give me and the bike another 30-40 years. I have more faith in it surviving intact than myself.The Spaceman_imp said:Is every single member of this forum an old white guy? Ok, at least the ones in the US?
the_undecider_imp said:Nope, I'm 32. Give me and the bike another 30-40 years. I have more faith in it surviving intact than myself.The Spaceman_imp said:Is every single member of this forum an old white guy? Ok, at least the ones in the US?
Easy Spaceman, I'm only 49.The Spaceman_imp said:Is every single member of this forum an old white guy? Ok, at least the ones in the US?

I think I read somewhere that cruise control was being added to the F6B. 2015? Just can't recall...pechorin75_imp said:I may be white, but I'm "only" 38.
I've warmed to the idea of owing a Wing lately...though probably the F6B, since I don't need to carry a passenger. Just wish they'd put cruise on the '13s and '14s (the shorty windshield and unheated grips are fairly easy to fix). I've seen brand-new leftover '13s down in the $15k range around here.
Not that I actually have that kind of money in my motorcycle budget...
The dreamer in me thinks that if I buy a Goldwing, I'll magically also have the time to criss cross this great country on it; but in fact until I retire that free time is an impossibility.thumper_imp said:Beautiful bike--reminds me of my 2002 GL18 in Illusion Red, that I kept for 9 years. I traded-it because the wife only rode with me very, very infrequently, so I really had no need for a 900lb continent-tourer.
The current Goldwing is a phenominal bike...powered by an 1832cc version of the nuclear reactor that drives a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier!! (p.s.-I might have made-up that part)
I've embarrassed many sportbike owners in the twisties on my Goldwing!
best description ever.thumper_imp said:Beautiful bike--reminds me of my 2002 GL18 in Illusion Red, that I kept for 9 years. I traded-it because the wife only rode with me very, very infrequently, so I really had no need for a 900lb continent-tourer.
The current Goldwing is a phenominal bike...powered by an 1832cc version of the nuclear reactor that drives a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier!! (p.s.-I might have made-up that part)
I've embarrassed many sportbike owners in the twisties on my Goldwing!