New Gloves!

Swartzracer_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I work at a welding supply place and picked up some new "Riding Gloves" well they were designed for welding but the look and design appealed to me for riding. Plus the Red on them match my bike. They are made by Lincoln Electric.
 
are those deer or elk skin?
 
are they thick like cowhide or thin? the gauntlets look pretty thin

looked them up..cowhide
 
Swartzracer, we're definitely not making fun of you or your gloves! Just having some fun. I think it's great that you took an unconventional route with your gloves. Let us know how they work for you.
Inline4_imp said:

Uh, he can hear you...
ClassicVW_imp said:
metallyguitarded_imp said:
LOL! I had just swallowed the last of my hot chocolate. 10 seconds earlier and I would have had to clean the desk, keyboard, and monitor!
Man, I haven't had hot chocolate in ages! I'm way overdue. As usual, my timing's off and I missed it by THAT much! I'll get you next time.
 
Back
Top