New Gas Tank Graphics for 2019 CB1100?

The Red EX would be my choice if I were to re- enter CB world.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
If I was making a choice now it would be for the candy red.
Honda reds have always been my weak spot.
My '14 is already pearl blue (chrome fenders) and since I added the matching side covers it looks a lot like the pearl blue one in the link.
 
Looks like some of us were headed in the right direction when we began modifying the front forks on our CBs. From Japan WebBike link provided by Alain Lee (see first post in thread re 2019 CBs.)

Showa’s SDBV (Showa Dual Bending Valve) front fork that demonstrates smooth damping force characteristics is adopted for the basic type CB1100,

Bob
 
If the standard CB1100 for 2019 didn’t have the blacked out engine, it would be a winner with it’s increased tank size, improved forks and dual exhaust.

It continues to disappoint me that Honda does not fit RLETs as standard.
 
Rocky_imp said:
If I was making a choice now it would be for the candy red.
Honda reds have always been my weak spot.
My '14 is already pearl blue (chrome fenders) and since I added the matching side covers it looks a lot like the pearl blue one in the link.
hey Rocky--I believe your 14 came in Spencer Blue. I had one of those on my last CB. The 17-and-after color is Pearl Hawkseye Blue, which is a deeper metalflake paint. They look more similar in photos than in person.
 
baxtercat_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
If I was making a choice now it would be for the candy red.
Honda reds have always been my weak spot.
My '14 is already pearl blue (chrome fenders) and since I added the matching side covers it looks a lot like the pearl blue one in the link.
hey Rocky--I believe your 14 came in Spencer Blue. I had one of those on my last CB. The 17-and-after color is Pearl Hawkseye Blue, which is a deeper metalflake paint. They look more similar in photos than in person.
hey Rocky--I believe your 14 came in Spencer Blue. I had one of those on my last CB. The 17-and-after color is Pearl Hawkseye Blue, which is a deeper metalflake paint. They look more similar in photos than in person.
Copy that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Evidently the 2014 Standard is popular somewhere because if you didn’t notice the seat right off you would never know the difference,I doubt seriously that model will come to the U.S.
 
Back
Top