New friend for my cb1100rs

Mixagon_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I've just added this cb500x to my stable as a general run about and poor weather riding.
There's a few extras fitted, crash bars, centre stand, top box, heated grips but no rlets as yet. Might go down the hand guards route but not sure yet.


 
Nice! Looking forward to your review of it. Always had an interest in that bike.
 
I have read many former CB500X owners have migrated to the NC750X and even beyond to the Africa Twin.

In all, all the said Hondas were excellent experiences - within their appropriate application.
 
Noraly on Itchy Boots put a CB500X through it's paces during her pandemic rides around Northern Europe.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Nice! Looking forward to your review of it. Always had an interest in that bike.
I owned a 2017 cb500f version for about a year which has the same engine as the above cb500X and that was a brilliant bike for plodding around on and returned unbelievable mpg. The average fuel readout displayed 3 digits and I often had it reading 99.9 the highest it could go, but with spirited riding it would drop to average 75/80 mpg so I know what to expect. The 500 f,x,r range are really good light weight bikes and lots of fun to ride with ample power for solo riders.
That's why I bought another :)
 
Nice and really clean and well appointed. I had one in the garage for a little while too.

1e29864af4b89d246f8f7d00392d864d.jpg
 
Back
Top