New Flyscreen

Looks great CBAnonymous !

Is it possible to get a screen like this that is easily removed. 90% of the time, I like to be naked. Would be great to get one that could be taken on and off in just a few minutes.
 
JF Coastal_imp said:
Looks great CBAnonymous !

Is it possible to get a screen like this that is easily removed. 90% of the time, I like to be naked. Would be great to get one that could be taken on and off in just a few minutes.
I used to know a girl like that...
 
DGShannon_imp said:
JF Coastal_imp said:
Looks great CBAnonymous !

Is it possible to get a screen like this that is easily removed. 90% of the time, I like to be naked. Would be great to get one that could be taken on and off in just a few minutes.
I used to know a girl like that...
I used to know a girl like that...
Mmmm...me, too. Gawd, I miss my youth!
 
Thread starter
Only had the bike out once since putting it on, but really quite like the results. Takes just enough wind pressure off to make for an enjoyable ride.
 
Back
Top