New fairing on my 2014 std

That fairing looks great! I've ordered the same thing, only in red to match my 2014 DLX. Can't wait until it gets here. - Karl
 
Razor_imp said:
Popgun, I'm sure the wait will be worth it :D

MFGUSA_imp said:
Razor, could you please submit a few more photo's from different angles- I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.
more pics, sorry for the photo quality.

c2ec618d99e78f3cd8cb388942d021a6.jpg


a447937e0507eb300adba3d1c1d0e059.jpg


4fd336dc7d9073591b5b14cdc41f6afa.jpg
more pics, sorry for the photo quality.

6bc5d10dc4d8e408fb078c01aac47777.jpg


93a3114187dd39dc14e5cd62411dbcfb.jpg


ee70c688c6e410b830c874d1349503cd.jpg
razor
bike looks great i just got mine last sat. black 14. 1 question wear did you get the rack and was it an exact fit.
thanks
68 lupe
 
hmmm 74 RD 350 stuffed between work benches?
 
Thread starter
68 lupe, the rear carrier is made by Kijima. I bought it from another forum member. Samurider sells them.
http://www.samurider.com/?p=10276/#itemImage

The ferret_imp said:
hmmm 74 RD 350 stuffed between work benches?
boy, you've got quite an eye. That indeed is a '74 RD350. It's a parts bike for another project (it'll be while).
I do have another that I spruced up earlier this year.

c37b97dec232711be00931e46b11ee37.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
Fairing does look great Razor!

Rain? Don't want to talk about it. We, like Eddie, have been getting hammered. I think it has rained every day but one in July. I went out for a little ride around 12:30 today. Wasn't supposed to rain until between 2 & 3. On my way home at 1:35 I got drenched. Rain gauge is showing we got 2" in about an hour and a half uggggg
Oregon has been bone dry for months, so bad our salmon are dying from too warm a water. More days over 90 in June than any other total summers recorded. A bit of rain is supposed to show this weekend.
 
Back
Top