New Cushman II

Thread starter
I doubt they will be anywhere close to my Vespas', but being American made and me liking retro, I had to order one.
 
Holy crap.....that's a lot of change for something that can barely get out of it's own way.
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
Holy crap.....that's a lot of change for something that can barely get out of it's own way.
Have you priced a Vespa lately :-) I have the 150 and 300. The 150 is around 11.5hp. It does great in Ky traffic. I also have the Honda Grom which I like, but the Vespa 150 will take it. Some people like scoots and some don't. I was just glad to see an American company take up the Cushman line of scoots again.
 
I've had Cushmans 1972 & 84 ( 3 wheel dumpsters ) and they have not change the front wheel except there's a front brake on the scoot. Green is the color that brings back memories. I can remember always having to rotate the front wheel because they would wear on one side. Had to take the bolts out of the wheel and swap sides. There built strong and will run for years. :thumbsup:
 
Rakpak..are you Robert Kazee over on the Motorcycle Daily site per chance? ( see GW250 test report)
 
I just came across this. How neat. I'd consider one. I love my Vespa GTV 350 worth every penny. Bought it used with 600 miles for 5500.

New I agree a lot but I do think they are absolutely the best. Love it.
 
Back
Top