NEW COMET ROAD 1

Antoni_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
After two months, I finally got my comet road 1. I like the comet 1 to be more round shapes. They have changed the design of the lip and now is like the comet 2, so there is no problem with the lighthouse. The silver color is like that of the engine covers, I love it !!!!

 
I must have gotten last week the last of the old design because mine has a thinner lip around the headlight edge. Glad to see they redesigned it. Looks great.
 
Thread starter
I guess when ordering special color, painted a new one.
What color you asked your AndyHe?
Provably, I was handed one that was in stock.
 
Antoni_imp said:
I guess when ordering special color, painted a new one.
What color you asked your AndyHe?
Provably, I was handed one that was in stock.
I ordered mine red with stripe. Could be mine was just left over from an old batch.
 
Back
Top