Mar 5, 2016 #1 R Retsel_imp Been there Thread starter Saw this one and thought it may be appropriate to more here than I?
Mar 5, 2016 #4 Randy B Road warrior For some reason I couldn't see the picture, even when I opened it in a new tab. I am guessing that this is the picture?
For some reason I couldn't see the picture, even when I opened it in a new tab. I am guessing that this is the picture?
Mar 5, 2016 #5 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior I belong to the "Salonpas Chapter", now if they could print the patches to look like Tattoos.......
Mar 5, 2016 #7 R redbirds_imp Road warrior I want that patch. How about a "Sons of Malarkey" patch? Or "Loud Pipes Save Egos"?
Mar 6, 2016 #8 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior I haven't heard the word Malarkey in 40+ years and then it was my 80 year old grandmother saying it. She used to say I was full of Malarkey
I haven't heard the word Malarkey in 40+ years and then it was my 80 year old grandmother saying it. She used to say I was full of Malarkey
Mar 6, 2016 #10 the Ferret Road warrior lol lots of words used around here the young whippersnappers won't get.
Mar 6, 2016 #11 4 4 Paws_imp Road warrior Wanted to purchase a t-shirt or sweatshirt from them but they are proud of their products.
Mar 18, 2016 #13 C capttwb136_imp Running like a top Ha! That's a good one! Unfortunately for a lot of older guys it just might be the chapter for us! lol! I'd love to get a tee shirt with that patch on it.
Ha! That's a good one! Unfortunately for a lot of older guys it just might be the chapter for us! lol! I'd love to get a tee shirt with that patch on it.
Mar 18, 2016 #14 C curlyjoe Road warrior I've one of the dry-fit Tees (Ibubrofen chapter) They sell T's, patches and hoodies too. Old Biker Apparel| Biker T-shirts| Biker Hoodies| Biker Clothing
I've one of the dry-fit Tees (Ibubrofen chapter) They sell T's, patches and hoodies too. Old Biker Apparel| Biker T-shirts| Biker Hoodies| Biker Clothing