New Boot Day

Thread starter
Are they called Sherlock?
Who, the guys who notice a shift lever scuff on a boot? I imagine they're other riders.
Or detectives, I dunno. None of them have ever worn tweed jackets and hats or had large pipes coming out of their mouths... :)
 
Gone, I am now able to catch up on my post. I am delighted that you have a pair of Indie Ridge to properly protect those ankles and feet. I just purchased a new pair made for summer riding. It is on the list to write about in the coming weeks. For anyone who, like me, prefers ankle-height boots with great protection, check out previous Threads about them on the Forum and their website. That Steve and his Mrs are such great people makes it even better.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, David. Great recommendation on these boots! And yes, Steve and his wife are very nice people. They don't have a showroom or a storefront, but they have been gracious enough to let me come by twice to pick up my two pairs of boots from their office, and we chatted for quite a bit.
 
Back
Top