Oct 8, 2016 #21 R Rebel73_imp Been there I'm ok without the spoked wheels - such a PITA to keep clean!
Oct 8, 2016 #22 Django Road warrior Rebel73_imp said: I'm ok without the spoked wheels - such a PITA to keep clean! Click to expand... That's what I'm saying... Had enough spoked wheels in the past.
Rebel73_imp said: I'm ok without the spoked wheels - such a PITA to keep clean! Click to expand... That's what I'm saying... Had enough spoked wheels in the past.
Oct 8, 2016 #23 B BestStandard_imp Running like a top My first mag wheel bike was a new '77 CB750F with comstars and I haven't had a spoked wheel street bike since. Even wish dirt bikes and dual sports would switch to mags.
My first mag wheel bike was a new '77 CB750F with comstars and I haven't had a spoked wheel street bike since. Even wish dirt bikes and dual sports would switch to mags.
Oct 8, 2016 #24 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior I hear a lot of guys say that about their ex's, great to look at but maintenance was a killer