New bling

Oooh....I really like that too, Jedd! Where did you find it? I browsed Samurider and didn't find it there...
 
jedd_imp said:
See it?....:idea:



Likey?:D ...or no likey?:(
Front fender I like. But the black crash bars take away from the DLX.
 
Thread starter
You guys have good eyes... yes, it's my new front fender made by whitehouse.
Installation was super easy, all done w/ simple hand tools.

But i will admit though, as nice as my new fender is, there's nothing wrong w/ the looks of the factory original one.
Honda got this bike so, so, right!
 
[/QUOTE]
Front fender I like. But the black crash bars take away from the DLX.
[/QUOTE]
I have those same engine guards (I don't call them "crash bars," too superstitious to do that :shy:) Yes, they may 'take away from DLX' a little, but not as much as ripping up the side of your engine would if you have a boo boo out on the street! Now THAT would take away from the DLX for sure.
 
Back
Top